Past AMMPE Congresses
The international congress holds biannually to pursue AMMPE objectives and develop friendships among members. So far twenty one international conferences have taken place in different cities of its member countries. The venues and topics of each international congress are as follows:
- I- In Mexico (1969) ─ Evolution of women journalists in the Americas.
- II -In Washington and New York (1971) ─ Drug problems were analyzed.
- III -In Tel Aviv and Jerusalem (1973) ─ Problems of modern society, women’s influence in economy and changes in family value.
- IV -. In Korea (1977) ─ Media influence on children.
- V -In Puerto Rico (1979) ─ Confidence in Media and how journalists perform to maintain its credibility.
- VI -In Cannes, France (1981) ─ Journalistic ethics and the impact of rumor-reporting.
- VII -In Cleveland U.S.A (1983) ─ Social and Informational change under new technology application.
- VIII- Mexico (1985) ─ Aborted because of the earthquake.
- IX -In Laval City, Canada (1988) ─ The power of written language and the body language in search of human potential.
- X- In Guadalajara, Mexico (1991) ─ How to protect human ecology through journalistic efforts.
- XI- In Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria (1993) ─ The positive influence of women journalists in social development and preserving family values.
- XII- In Santiago, Chile (1995) ─ Journalism challenges in face of technological innovations.
- XIII- In Taipei, Taiwan R.O.C.(1996) ─ Media and Feminism in 21st century.
- XIV- In Athens, Greece (1998) ─ The Value of Education in 21st century journalism.
- XV- In Acapulco, Mexico (2002) ─ Freedom of the press; Globalization and new technology in every day’s communication.
- XVI-In Salamanca, Spain (2004) ─ The Power and the Media. – Ethics, Duties and Rights of Communicators.
- XVII-In Taipei, Taiwan R.O.C. (2006) ─ Media in The Internet Age.
- XVIII- In Santiago, Chile (2008) ─ Exchanged views on communications and journalism in the digital age.
- XIX- In Buenos Aires, Argentina (2010) ─ Towards a new paradigm for communication in the digital age. The challenges of equity.
- XX- In Taichung, Taiwan, The Republic of China on November )2012)- In the Era of So Lo Mo : How Digitalization has changed the Media World & Literary Creation.
- XXI- In Querétaro, México. October 2014. – Women: the other side of history. The role of women in the World.
- XXII Santiago, Chile. November 2016. Topic “Journalism: transparency and democracy” The impact of digital innovation in mass communication, advertising, literature, social networks and drones.
AMMPE 2014 CONVOCATORY
The Congress was carried out in Taichung City (in the middle of Taiwan),Taiwan …